Call for Submissions
Call for Submissions 2021
1. This call for entry is open to all artists living in the Niagara Region with lived experience of mental illness.
2. Works in all media including two and three-dimensional installation and new-media works will be accepted.
3. A maximum of two works of art may be submitted. We will accept one piece. Do not submit original work, only JPEGs will be considered. Image files should be no larger than 10 MB in size. Video entries should be no larger than 1 GB.
4. Image files must be named with the artists name and artwork title in the file name. Example; yourname.artwork.jpeg
5. All submissions should be submitted electronically via email with the submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make your email subject line is: 2021 Piece of Mind Show.
6. Submission deadline is June 16, 2021
7. Successful artists will be notified after June 16, 2021.
8. All works must be ready for display. Providing all technical equipment for new media works is the responsibility of the artist.
Because last year’s exhibition was cancelled, submissions from 2020 will still be considered.
For more information about how we are hosting this year’s show during COVID-19 please click HERE.